Who doesn't adore a beautiful and function kitchen?
What I love:
1. The extra long bar on the island. It's counter height so it's perfect for teaching the kiddos how to cook their favorite meal. Or for chatting with a friend over drinks while cooking.
2. The rustic wood of the bar with the gorgeous and sophisticated countertop.
3. The juxtaposition of the stainless steel over the range with the plank walls and beadboard ceiling. What an amazing contrast!
4. The beadboard ceiling. 'Nuff said.
5. The windowpane cabinet doors. They match that door so well! I love how it pulls your eye along the room.
6. The cool barstools. The seats are great for adjusting to your counter or bar height as well as spinny fun! Adelle would agree, that is exactly what she did at the furniture store the other day ;)
7. The lamp. Yet another contrast. Shiny silver on top of that yummy wood bar. ahhhmazing.
What do you love?