Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Summer Style

Hi! I just came back from my first little trip of the summer. We went camping in Pinecrest and in Mendocino, CA. Both places are wonderful and we ate fabulous abalone and had a blast. So it's got me thinking about summer style. I am a HUGE fan of coastal decorating, so I thought I'd do a little post of some fun summer and coastal spaces! If you are looking for inspiration, or just something to get you into the summer spirit, these photos just might have you booking a trip to the coast :)

Coastal Living

Ahhhh, how refreshing and rustic at the same time!




Coastal Living

Having lunch by the sea with the beautiful white furniture and rustic farm table looks just divine.




Coastal Living

Two of my favorite summer things. Scrabble and hydrangeas, SO fun!




Country Living

The cute little starfish add just the right amount of playfulness in this gorgeous monochromatic bath.




Country Living

I absolutely adore everything about this room! The fun coastal touches and the pretty white furniture just remind me of the clean colors on the beach! I love bright and white for summer.




Country Living

I have a big thing for silver serving trays and bowls. Adding some seashells is a great way to easily infuse some summer beachyness into your decor for cheap!

If you aren't near the ocean, it's still easy to add some gorgeous coastal style to your house for the summer and feel closer! Enjoy this wonderful warm weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment